♥ Want to affordably learn how to make healthy food taste amazing, be a smart shopper, and organize your pantry?
My passion is helping you feel comfortable, inspired, and empowered in your kitchen (and grocery store)!!
♥ Classes and shopping visits are held live on Facebook, so you can join in - and even ask questions - all in real time! And of course, you'll get access to the recordings, so no worries if you miss a live video!
♥ As a member, you receive:
- Access to our private Facebook group where videos are shared (and recipes sent to your inbox weekly)!
- At least 7 cooking classes per month.
- A new shopping trip each month - become a smart shopper and pick the BEST items at the best prices!
May is ETHIOPIAN FOOD MONTH!!!! (Not that I'm overly excited to eat lots of Ethiopian food or anything!!) ;-) ;-)
- Shopping trip: How to shop the refrigerated section
- Ethiopian food – the ultimate easy-to-make healthy and DELICIOUS comfort food!
o Injera (that amaaazing sourdough flatbread you love at Ethiopian restaurants)
o Chickpea flatbreads (a super-easy alternative to injera)
o Ethiopian red lentils (my personal favorite - the ultimate comfort food with injera!)
o Yellow split peas (mild yet flavorful, and perfect with injera or chickpea flatbreads)
o Ethiopian cabbage
o Everyone's Favorite Ethiopian spiced fries
o Berbere “Crack” Sauce (caramelized onions, oil, berbere, salt, etc. – SO GOOD!!!!)
OR to purchase both May and June (and receive previous classes as a super-duper bonus!!):
- Shopping trip: The rest of the supermarket – dry goods, bulk foods, and more
- A Mix of Your Requested Favorites!
o Vietnamese Pho (you won't believe how easy it is to make this flavorful classic!)
o Raw Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake
o Sushi (vegetarian nori rolls) with Creamy Wasabi Sauce
o Skip-the-Takeout Chinese Tofu, Veggies, & my all-new Brown Sauce
o Vegan Crepes
o Thai Yellow Curry (or Panang Curry)
o Vietnamese fresh spring rolls with Hoisin Sauce