♥ Want to affordably learn how to make healthy food taste amazing, be a smart shopper, and organize your pantry?
My passion is helping you feel comfortable, inspired, and empowered in your kitchen (and grocery store)!!
♥ Classes and shopping visits are held live on Facebook, so you can join in - and even ask questions - all in real time! And of course, you'll get access to the recordings, so no worries if you miss a live video!
♥ For years, I've only shared these goodies with locals, and people who've bought my Transformation Package. But not everyone can swing that! So, I'm thrilled to share this with more people, at a price that's much more swing-able!!! : ) : )
♥ As a member, you receive:
- Access to our private Facebook group where videos are shared (and recipes sent to your inbox weekly)!
- At least 7 cooking classes per month.
- A new shopping trip each month - become a smart shopper and pick the BEST items at the best prices!
- Shopping trip: Spicing it up in the Spice section!
- Authentic Indian Delights
o Aloo Gobi curry (a creamy and rich Indian curry with a million variations)
o Lemon Cilantro Pakoras (crispy, addictive, oh-so-flavorful fritters)
o Dahl (comforting Indian soup)
o Easy Indian Mung Beans
o Mulligatawny (money back if you don't want to lick the bowl)
o Cilantro Chutney
o Gluten-Free Samosas (a snap to make, and SO addictive)
- Shopping trip: How to shop the refrigerated section
- Ethiopian food – the ultimate easy-to-make healthy comfort food
o Injera (that amaaazing sourdough flatbread you love at Ethiopian restaurants)
o Chickpea flatbreads (a super-easy alternative to injera)
o Ethiopian red lentils (my personal favorite - the ultimate comfort food with injera!)
o Yellow split peas (mild yet flavorful, and perfect with injera or chickpea flatbreads)
o Ethiopian cabbage
o Everyone's Favorite Ethiopian spiced fries
o Berbere “Crack” Sauce (caramelized onions, oil, berbere, salt, etc. – SO GOOD!!!!)
- Shopping trip: The rest of the supermarket – dry goods, bulk foods, and more
- A Mix of Your Requested Favorites!
o Vietnamese Pho (you won't believe how easy it is to make this flavorful classic!)
o Raw Strawberry Chocolate Cheesecake
o Sushi (vegetarian nori rolls) with Creamy Wasabi Sauce
o Skip-the-Takeout Chinese Tofu, Veggies, & my all-new Brown Sauce
o Vegan Crepes
o Thai Yellow Curry (or Panang Curry)
o Vietnamese fresh spring rolls with Hoisin Sauce