Are you a new vegan, wanna-be vegan, or just looking to eat a HEALTHIER (and more delicious!) vegan diet? This program will give you EVERYTHING you need to make the switch!
Led by Tess Challis, 7-time cookbook author, “one degree” coach, and vegan chef, these two weeks could be your ticket to transformational success!
In this comprehensive 2 week (mostly in-person) program (October 7-27), you’ll receive:
- “Creating your master plan!” Kickoff - an online, live introduction and workshop in our Facebook group on October 7th at 7 PM (this will be recorded and you’ll have access to playback)
- “How to be a Smart Shopper” - two in-depth shopping tours to learn all about what to buy (and what to avoid) for ultimate happy, healthy, delicious success! Thursdays (October 10th and 17th) from 5:30-8 PM in Chandler AZ.
- “Set your Kitchen Up for Success” workshop w/ Tess and our group (in Ahwatukee Foothills AZ) on October 12th from 2-4 PM). You’ll learn how to get organized, efficient, and also essential basic healthy vegan cooking tips!
- Cooking Classes - Two in-depth and delicious vegan cooking classes, held on Sundays, October 13th and 20th from 4-7 PM (in Ahwatukee Foothills). You’ll expand your vegan cooking basics, and learn how to make vegetables delicious, as well as other gorgeous foods such as sushi, spring rolls, desserts, un-fried crunchy snacks, easy weekday go-to meals, lunch prep, and more.
- E-copies of Tess’s first five cookbooks
- A hard copy of Tess’s first cookbook
- Access to our private Facebook group where you can connect and get answers for your questions from Tess and other members!
If you’ve been wanting to uplevel your health, get more confident in the kitchen, or just learn how to shop for and cook amazing food, you won’t want to miss this special opportunity!
This class is a fraction of the cost of one-on-one coaching, so sign up now and get early bird pricing! $397 per person, while tickets last (limited seats available - when this is full, event will be closed)